For Basic, Power and Pro accounts, FolioHD offers an email forwarder for members using their own domain name. For example, when a user emails firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll automatically forward the message to your email address.
Using Gmail, you can reply to mail sent to the forwarder (like email@example.com) from the same address. Here's how to setting up sending mail from a forwarded address using Gmail:
- Visit the Accounts & Import tab in the Gmail Settings (https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/accounts)
- Under Send Mail As, click Add another email address you own
- Enter your name and your new forwarding address as the email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On the next screen, choose Sent through Gmail
- On the following screen, click Send Verification
- Gmail will send an email to the forwarded address (example: email@example.com) and you'll want to click the confirmation link
- Once that's done, confirm that this is set right in the Send Mail As settings. You want mail to send from whatever address mail is received to.
Then when composing a new message, you'll notice you can change the FROM field in the message to your new address.